- “CBS Sunday Morning” goes behind-the-scenes with some Billboard chart-topping nuns. The sisters of the Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles in Missouri only speak for one hour a day, but they sing for five and have become rock stars in the classical music world.
- Glenn Greenwald gives his first post-Pulitzer Prize winning interview to CNN’s Brian Stelter on “Reliable Sources” this morning. Stelter also interviews Aereo CEO Chet Kanojia, just days before the streaming TV service goes before the Supreme Court.
- Friday’s “20/20″ on ABC was the top broadcast program in the A18-49 demo. With 8.1 million viewers, the show had its 2nd-highest ratings of the season. “20/20″ is tracking for its most-watched season in 4 years – since the 2009-10 season.
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'
- The Evening Ticker: Wallace, Zakaria, Philbin