- Twitter is launching a new service called “expanded tweets,” and CNN is one of the launch partners. The service lets certain media outlets (and potentially advertisers) add more content to their tweets. Now if @CNN shares a story from CNN.com, users will see a headline, description, photo and any related accounts when they click on it.
- Katie Couric continues to build buzz for her new show by giving viewers a taste of what to expect when it debuts. The latest effort: a weekly web series called “Catching Up with Katie.” Speaking of tastes, in the episode below Katie makes a sandwich:
- The Morning Ticker: Sorkin's Apology, Walters Proclamation, Comcast Opposition
- The Morning Ticker: Velshi Expanding, 'Today' Gets SiriusXM, CEOs Score
- The Sunday Ticker: Singing, Spying, Winning
- The Saturday Ticker: Business Politics, Morning Baseball, Jazzy Weather