- Mark Halperin and John Heilemann are the new lead political team for all Bloomberg platforms – TV, radio, mobile, Web, digital and print. The first in a series of new brands, Bloomberg Politics will be led by the two veteran journalists and best-selling authors.
- On “The View” this morning Barbara Walters talked about her attempt to interview Donald Sterling last week. “He was going to do an interview, and then he didn’t, and then he did… So it’s very erratic. It’s hard to pin down.” Walters’s interview with V. Stiviano took place 35 minutes before “20/20″ went on the air Friday night.
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root
- The Morning Ticker: Reporter Explains, 'Meet' Rumors, Kickstart CNN
- The Ticker: Vause, Labott, King