- What’s next for former MSNBC contributor Pat Buchanan? “We’re doing fine,” he tells the Daily Caller. “I’ve been on television a lot. And I’m free now to do on to any TV, radio show, any network.” Buchanan was on “CBS This Morning” today.
- “The Dylan Ratigan Show” is back on the road this week as part of the “30 Million Jobs Tour,” which has been ongoing since January 18. He will broadcast live tomorrow from the University of Kentucky in Lexington.
- Al Sharpton tells the Los Angeles Times how hosting a daily show has affected his image. “[Viewers] get a sense of who you really are and what you’re really about when they can see you five nights a week an hour themselves,” he says.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'