• The Newseum is launching a 10-part series for public television entitled “The Future of News with Frank Sesno.” The first episode features NBC News’ Ann Curry and Global Post editor Charles M. Sennott.
• Former “Good Morning America” investigative correspondent Greg Hunter has launched a new Website whose mission is “to watch out for the American people.” USA Watchdog “will keep an eye on the government, your financial interests and cut through the media spin.”
• And Fox Biz anchor Jenna Lee was featured in this month’s Cosmo as one of the “money honeys” that was asked to share their wardrobe strategy. Not surprisingly, she suggests paying close attention to how you allocate your monthly budget. (PDF here).
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root
- The Morning Ticker: Reporter Explains, 'Meet' Rumors, Kickstart CNN
- The Ticker: Vause, Labott, King