- Tonight PBS NewsHour looks at the plight of women in Afghanistan. The report is produced by Iranian photojournalist Zohreh Soleimani and The Center for Investigative Reporting, a news organization based in the Bay Area. It is part of a larger CIR documentary ‘To Kill a Sparrow.”
- CBSNews.com has launched a new series examining the new reality of retirement. Tapping the “Eye on America” brand, the 3-month, in-depth reporting will include videos from CBS News Financial Analyst Mellody Hobson, profiles of “new retirees,” and CBS News polling data.
- In another collaboration across NBCUniversal brands, the first “Access Hollywood Al Rojo Vivo” airs today on the Telemundo late afternoon news show “Al Rojo Vivo.” Entertainment reporter Jessica Carrillo hosts the weekly segments from the “Access Hollywood” set in Los Angeles.
- The Afternoon Ticker: Bloomberg & Iowa, Fusion & USC, Weather & Climate
- The Morning Ticker: CNN Threat, 'Joe' Get, 'Meet' Set
- The Morning Ticker: Roker Jokes, Ross Investigates, 'Hambycast' in Iowa
- The Morning Ticker: Dallas, Alibaba, ISIS