- Q2 2014 produced a first-ever total viewers quarter victory for ABC’s “Nightline” in its 12:35amET time period. The news program averaged 1.693 total viewers, beating its NBC and CBS late night competition by 298,000 and 111,000 viewers, respectively.
- TVSpy reports former CBS News correspondent Sharyl Attkisson has joined Sinclair Broadcasting as an independent freelance investigative reporter. Attkisson’s contributions will be seen on the 145 TV stations Sinclair owns or operates.
- The Awards Ticker: Ward's Award, Damon's Honor, Ramos' Best
- The A.M. Ticker: Brooks Out, CNN Brand, Florida Fan
- The Evening Ticker: Turner's Island, AJAM's Exclusive, CNN Philippines' Launch
- The Morning Ticker: Sawyer, Hannity, Leno