- Bloomberg TV’s Trish Regan will host “Poker Night on Wall Street” Wednesday at 9pmET. Six Wall Street executives will play for charity with a $50,000 buy in. Watch a preview after the jump.
- Reuters looks at the first jobs of several journalists, including CBS’ Norah O’Donnell, PBS’ Judy Woodruff and NY1′s Pat Kiernan. For more media personalities’ First Big Breaks, visit MediabistroTV.
- CNN’s “Crossfire” is “not about real debate and civic discourse. It’s about conflict, show-biz and what passes for celebrity in Washington in these sad and sorry days of the Republic,” David Zurawik writes in The Baltimore Sun. “…It’s not a real debate between the guests in any way, shape or form.”
- The Ticker: CBS News, Webby Awards, Beck
- The Morning Ticker: Everest Doc, Cooper Stalker, Jennings Move
- The Morning Ticker: Sorkin's Apology, Walters Proclamation, Comcast Opposition
- The Morning Ticker: Velshi Expanding, 'Today' Gets SiriusXM, CEOs Score