- FBN reporter Sandra Smith talks to Self magazine about her diet. How does the breakfast enthusiast start her day? “I love granola,” Smith says. “I always keep several different kinds on hand.”
- MSNBC’s Dylan Ratigan shares his favorite books with The Week. Among his picks: How by Dov Seidman, Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman, and Richard Branson‘s autobiography, Losing My Virginity.
- CNN’s John King discusses the future of the television business with The Spinnaker, the student-run blog at the University of North Florida. “There’s so many ways to get the news when you want it, how you want it, in the form that you want it, that the whole appointment television model is in trouble right now,” King says.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'