- TheBlaze, Glenn Beck‘s web-TV venture is adding a “primetime” commentary program to its lineup. Sirius/XM talk radio host Andrew Wilkow will join the company and host his own hour-long program, starting later this Summer. A name and launch date are yet to be determined. TheBlaze (formerly GBTV) now has 35 hours of original programming a week.
- “PBS NewsHour” is adding Justin Kenny as foreign editor. Kenny joins PBS from Reuters where he most recently been North America news editor. Kenny started his career as a desk assistant for PBS back in 1994.
- CBS’ “48 Hours Mystery” was the number one TV show on total viewers and adults 25-54 on Saturday, according to Nielsen. The program drew 4.71 million viewers and a 1.2 rating/0.4 share in the demo. The episode featured Susan Spencer following up on a report that rocked a family in Georgia.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'