- Google and Viacom announced the resolution of a 7-year-old lawsuit. Viacom sued YouTube for $1 billion in 2007 alleging 160,000 unauthorized Viacom clips were on YouTube. “This settlement reflects the growing collaborative dialogue between our two companies on important opportunities, and we look forward to working more closely together,” a joint statement reveals.
- “Today” co-anchor Natalie Morales will run the Boston Marathon next month and is training alongside Carmen Acabbo, who’ll be running the race she wasn’t able to finish last year. This morning Morales talked about why she’s running.
- “60 Minutes” was the 5th most-watched broadcast network show last week. Averaging 11.26 million viewers, Sunday’s show featured Bob Simon’s profile of Bassem Youssef, Morley Safer’s report on drones, and Dr. Sanjay Gupta’s feature on McIlhenny’s Tabasco Sauce. This was the sixth time this season the CBS Newsmagazine placed No. 5 or higher for the week.
- The Morning Ticker: Roker Jokes, Ross Investigates, 'Hambycast' in Iowa
- The Morning Ticker: Dallas, Alibaba, ISIS
- The Ticker: Scots Vote, Tall Shoes, New Film
- The Afternoon Ticker: David & Jimmy, 'Outnumbered,' Wire Walk