- At next week’s Advertising Week throughout New York City, CNN’s Anderson Cooper will interview his boss Jeff Zucker at a panel presented by, no surprise, Time Warner as well as Adweek. They will discuss how social media has impacted the news cycle.
- At the Newseum, Mark Zuckerberg was asked whether he was interested in bringing original news to Facebook. “I can’t see at any point us getting into producing our own content. I just think there are so many other people who produce awesome content that it’s not our place.”
- A year ago tomorrow “Good Morning America” co-anchor Robin Roberts underwent a bone marrow transplant. To mark the anniversary, Roberts taped a new public service announcement for Be The Match, photo below. The promo debuts tomorrow on “GMA.”
- The Fox Ticker: Murdoch, Schulz, Hasselbeck
- The WebNewser Ticker: NBC-D, ABC-Yahoo, CNN Mobile
- The Ticker: Todd, Roberts, O'Reilly
- The Ticker: Krauthammer, CNN Scenes, 'Katie'