- Bloomberg TV’s Sara Eisen talks to Wall Street Sector Selector about anchoring “Inside Track” from 6-8amET. “The goal is to talk about all the stories that you’re going to be hearing about all day long before they actually manifest themselves in the markets,” she says. “It’s a 6 to 8 am show so it’s just the perfect way to set up the day.”
- After appearing on “The Tonight Show” two weeks ago, David Gregory turned the tables on Jay Leno for this week’s “Meet the Press” PRESS Pass. “There’s just so much more media now that you do,” Leno told Gregory on how his program has changed over the years. “You have to tweet out stuff, then you Instagram stuff, then you send out pictures. The show doesn’t just end anymore.”
- Fox News’ Kelly Wright has been recognized by Morehouse College for his “Beyond the Dream” series. The school inducted him this year into the Martin Luther King, Jr. Board of Sponsors. “What it means for me to recieve this award is just a fantastic feeling of appreciation, not only to Morehouse but to the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.,” Wright said.
- The Ticker: Merger, Marquardt, Movie Marathon
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root