- Christiane Amanpour is reporting from Cairo today and tomorrow as Egyptians go to the polls. She is working on projects for ABC and CNN. Amanpour also taped an interview with Myanmar’s Aung San Suu Kyi who is in Oslo this weekend to give her Nobel acceptance speech 21 years after receiving the award.
- CNBC’s Brian Sullivan will host a town hall event from Atlanta at 9pmET Wednesday night. “Getting Back to Business” will bring together a panel of entrepreneurs and a studio audience of small business owners to discuss challenges and strategies for success in the current economy.
- The Morning Ticker: Sorkin's Apology, Walters Proclamation, Comcast Opposition
- The Morning Ticker: Velshi Expanding, 'Today' Gets SiriusXM, CEOs Score
- The Sunday Ticker: Singing, Spying, Winning
- The Saturday Ticker: Business Politics, Morning Baseball, Jazzy Weather