This week, Oxygen is on the hunt for a vice president of digital media, who knows how to live out loud. BBC needs a senior manager of publicity for its digital and home entertainment division, and C-SPAN is looking for a full-time temporary event producer. Check out these openings and others below, and peruse more brand-new job listings in television on mediabistro.com.
- Vice President, Digital Media Oxygen (New York, NY)
- Event Producer – Temporary C-SPAN (Washington, D.C.)
- Senior Manager of Publicity, Digital and Home Entertainment BBC (New York, NY)
- Coordinating Producer, Revenue Development Disney/ABC Television Group (New York, NY)
- Contract Writer/Producer/Fill-in On-Air Reporter Bloomberg News (New York, NY)
- TheBlaze Figures 300,000+ Are Opposed to Comcast/Time Warner Cable Deal
- TV Jobs: The Weather Channel, Bloomberg, NBCUniversal
- Cardiologist Dr. Cesar Yepes: Tips for Managing Stress at Work
- What Would Make Bill O'Reilly Write the Book Killing Megyn?