This week, Oxygen is on the hunt for a vice president of digital media, who knows how to live out loud. BBC needs a senior manager of publicity for its digital and home entertainment division, and C-SPAN is looking for a full-time temporary event producer. Check out these openings and others below, and peruse more brand-new job listings in television on mediabistro.com.
- Vice President, Digital Media Oxygen (New York, NY)
- Event Producer – Temporary C-SPAN (Washington, D.C.)
- Senior Manager of Publicity, Digital and Home Entertainment BBC (New York, NY)
- Coordinating Producer, Revenue Development Disney/ABC Television Group (New York, NY)
- Contract Writer/Producer/Fill-in On-Air Reporter Bloomberg News (New York, NY)
- Was Live Network Morning Show Sydney Hostage Taker's Original Target?
- CNN’s Drew Griffin Talks About Tonight's 'Hired Guns' Special Investigative Report
- Aidan Cassidy on Social Media Posting for New Parents
- What the Current Ebola Outbreak Can Teach Us About Preparedness: Food4Patriots Offers Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe