Former White House press secretary and Fox News anchor, Tony Snow, has joined CNN as a commentator, starting today. Snow previously spent time with CNN as a substitute co-host of Crossfire.
“I’m delighted to be able to join CNN during the most exciting and unpredictable political year in memory,” Snow said in the CNN release.
Snow was recently named the permanent guest host of the Radio Factor. There is no word whether that role will continue.
• Related: BigHeadDC first reported this story, saying there is “some inside media speculation that this move may be CNN’s response to try to blunt praise Karl Rove has received as a pundit this primary season on FOX News.”
- As Time Warner Ends Vice Talks, A&E Plans $250M Stake in Media Company
- Reporter Departs CNN with Pencils, Pads, First Aid Kit and One Regret: 'There Are Far Too Few Redheads on CNN'
- Attorney Wants Retraction of CNN Story
- In 'The News Sorority,' Couric is 'Brash,' Sawyer 'Machiavellian,' Amanpour's 'Moral Superiority'