This week, Fox News is hiring an information graphics writer, while Hulu needs an ad trafficker. Cablevision is seeking a director of user experience, and NBC Universal is on the hunt for someone to fill the role of senior counsel of business and legal affairs. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Information Graphics Writer Fox News (New York, NY)
- Ad Trafficker Hulu (Santa Monica, CA)
- Director, User Experience Cablevision (Bethpage, NY)
- Senior Counsel, Business and Legal Affairs NBC Universal (Universal City, CA)
- TV/Media Booker PR/Media Firm (New York, NY)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.