This week, Shaw Media is hiring a Washington bureau chief, while Dow Jones needs a live show producer for WSJ video. USA Network is seeking a digital coordinator of content development, and CBSNews.com is on the hunt for a senior producer. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Washington Bureau Chief Shaw Media (Washington, DC)
- Live Show Producer, WSJ Video Dow Jones (New York, NY)
- Digital Coordinator, Content Development USA Network (New York, NY)
- Senior Producer CBSNews.com (New York, NY)
- Producer CBSNews.com (New York, NY)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.