1. One free ticket to next year’s Super Bowl game plus a cash payment of $2,400 (three times the face value of the Super Bowl XLV game ticket held by the individual). The ticket to next year’s Super Bowl game is transferable.
2. One free ticket to a future Super Bowl game of the fan’s choice, including next year’s if so desired, plus round-trip airfare and hotel accommodations provided by the NFL. This offer will be personalized in the ticketholder’s name and is not transferable.
It sounds like Roger got my memo about offering airfare and hotel accommodations. But a non transferable ticket?
See you in court.
- NBC Sports Network Shaking Up 'The Crossover,' Dave Briggs Out
- SportsNewser: ESPN Betting Big On SportsCenter, As Fox Sports 1 Looms
- Jay Mohr On How Sports Journalism Compares To Comedy
- SportsNewser: March Madness To Cable, Underwood, Fox Sports Hires From Canada