As a Senator, he was a Sunday morning staple for years. As Vice President, Joe Biden has now appeared on three of the four Sunday morning public affairs shows. But with each appearance, fewer viewers tuned in.
The figures are in millions of Total Viewers & A25-54 viewers:
• 12/28/2008 — ABC’s “This Week” — 3.67m/1.25m
• 01/25/2009 — CBS’s “Face the Nation” — 3.34m/1.21m
• 6/14/2009 — NBC’s “Meet the Press” — 3.10m/1.07m
> Update: A TVNewser reader points out Biden was still VP-elect for his “This Week” appearance in late December.
- Carney: White House TV Correspondents 'Tend to Play for the Cameras'
- Would Jim Lehrer Moderate Another Debate? 'No, No, No, A Thousand Times, No'
- Jorge Ramos Asks Hillary Clinton: 'Do You Think You Have a Latino Problem?'
- Hillary Clinton Acknowledges She'll Have to 'Work on' Media Expectations