“I think George would be terrific at it. But I would just say this: ‘George, I hope you know what you’re gettin’ into, son.’”
• From Marisa Guthrie‘s “Go Ahead, Make My Sunday” story in B&C. More later on Guthrie’s piece including the White House v. Fox News and the future of CNN’s “State of the Union.”
- Diane Sawyer Voices New David Muir 'World News Tonight' Promo
- Bill Wolff Named EP of 'The View;' Brian Balthazar Joining ABC Show as co-EP
- ABC Brings 'Tonight' Back to 'World News'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off 'World News:' 'I'll See You Right Back Here on ABC News, Very Soon'