“I think George would be terrific at it. But I would just say this: ‘George, I hope you know what you’re gettin’ into, son.’”
• From Marisa Guthrie‘s “Go Ahead, Make My Sunday” story in B&C. More later on Guthrie’s piece including the White House v. Fox News and the future of CNN’s “State of the Union.”
- Lara Spencer Named Co-Host of 'Good Morning America'
- Center for Public Integrity Responds: 'Unfortunate PR Campaign by ABC News'
- ABC News Asking Center for Public Integrity to Share Pulitzer Prize
- Robin Roberts, Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper on the OUT Power 50