CNBC’s four-day average is shaping up to give it its best week of all time in Total Viewers (502,000) and best week since the week of April 16, 2001 in the A25-54 demo (147,000).
We hear NBC CEO Jeff Zucker traveled to CNBC HQ this morning and addressed CNBC employees in the newsroom. After he was introduced by CNBC president Mark Hoffman, he congratulated the employees for the coverage this week.
“This week was your Olympics, and you won the only Gold medal,” he said.
• Click continued to see an example of the “Octobox” gone slightly awry (and, plus another box)…
CNBC employed the Octobox plus one yesterday, but as you can see, one person was missing. CNBC chief Washington Correspondent John Harwood was supposed to be in the live shot outside the Russell Senate Office Building, but his cab was stopped by a police officer and he missed his shot. Thus, an image of the Capital Building found its way into the Octobox.
- Bogus $72 Million High School Student Was Ready to go on CNBC
- Exclusive: Erin Burnett on Her Show's Success, And Her Most Surprising Supporter
- CNBC Doesn't Plan on Letting CNN, MSNBC Take Over Marijuana Programming
- TheStreet Investors Calling for Jim Cramer to Quit CNBC