The Green Bay Packers became the latest NFL team to lose on a highly questionable call by the league’s replacement referees on Monday. WGBA, Green Bay’s NBC affiliate, poked fun at the situation Tuesday morning, bringing in a “replacement weather guy” to handle the forecast.
“It’s pretty bad out there people,” the replacement weather guy said (video above). “200 degrees below we’re looking at, and it’s really going to heat up. It’s going to be like 346 degrees by noon.”
- Related, Lost Remote: NFL Deletes Tweet After Replacement Refs Blow Call
Morning meteorologist Brian Niznansky shooed him away, saying, “Here’s your real forecast: 63 degrees by noon, 5 o’clock 66 degrees. That’s how it’s done. Get it right, people!”
After a slew of controversial calls by the replacement refs this week and last, the NFL is facing a major PR problem. For more on damage control, visit PRNewser.
- KBAK-KBFX Weathercaster Gets Put in Time Out After False Snow Forecast
- Minneapolis Station Looks to Colorful Past for Rooftop Weather Forecast
- Kevin Jeanes Named Chief Meteorologist at KOLD-KMSB
- Santa Barbara Station Adds AM Meteorologist