Mediabistro is currently offering a 4-week online video boot camp that teaches the skills necessary to capture engaging video for the web.
The course, which begins March 1st, is being taught by veteran cinematographer Barry Braverman, whose credits include ABC News, National Geographic, Discovery, and the History Channel. He is also a frequent collaborator and long-time mentor of filmmaker Wes Anderson.
The web-based course teaches the following:
- The fundamentals of capturing compelling video
- The rudiments of good story and visual technique
- How to properly hold and manipulate the camera, set white balance and focus on the fly, and use proper field of view to communicate effectively
- Best practices for producing professional-quality online video
For more information on the course, including a syllabus, visit HERE.
- WHIO Meteorologist Hospitalized After Crash, Facing Charges
- Entrepreneur Sanjay Govil: How To Succeed In Business Today
- 'She's Not Letting Me Do My Job': TV Reporter Struggles On Air With Pumpkin Fest Organizer
- ISIS and Social Media Warfare: Aidan Cassidy Comments