Thriving as we do on backstabbing, catfights and tears, why else do we think applying for AIGA’s Command X, the live graphic design reality show, is such a great idea?
· You can get comped admission to the NEXT conference.
· You might win a shiny new copy of CS3 and a shiny new $1000.
· You will be hazed by none other than host Michael Bierut.
If that doesn’t entice you, we’ve also just got the judge lineup so you’ll know who’ll be administering the spankings: Brian Collins, who will be serving clam chowder between rounds, Noreen Morioka, who will be too wasted to know what’s going on anyway, and Emily Oberman and Bonnie Siegler, who, as everyone knows, can be bought.
The deadline has been extended to July 16 so apply today. Send checks, money orders or Prada gift cards to Number Seventeen, 285 W. Broadway, Room 650, NY, NY 10013.
- Ready the Creamed Corn! Canstruction Returns to New York
- Spire Wins People's Design Award
- Nan Goldin, Martin Parr Among 2014 Lucie Award Honorees
- Hagy Belzberg, Paola Navone Among New Members of Interior Design Hall of Fame