Are you ready for another exciting National Design Awards cycle? The fun begins now, as the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum has just announced this year’s jury:
- Tim Brown, jury chair and chief executive officer and president, IDEO
- James Carpenter, principal, James Carpenter Design Associates
- Francisco Costa, creative director, Calvin Klein Collection for women, Calvin Klein, Inc.
- Camilo Pardo, design chief, Special Vehicles Team and Living Legends Studio, Ford Motor Company
- Mark Robbins, dean, Syracuse University School of Architecture
- Georgianna Stout, founding partner and creative director, 2×4
- Raquel Tudela, global creative director, Bloomberg L.P.
- Lauren Zalaznick, president, Bravo and Oxygen Media
Stay tuned to UnBeige for news on the award recipients and finalists, which will be announced on May 8, as well as coverage of the May 13 panel discussion during which the 2008 jurors will discuss the current state of design in America and the selection process for this year’s winners and finalists.