This week, Universal Music Group is hiring a digital designer, while Typo Products needs a graphic designer. The New York Post is seeking a night photo editor, and American Girl is still on the hunt for a digital interactive art director. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Digital Designer Universal Music Group (New York, NY)
- Graphic Designer Typo Products (Los Angeles, CA)
- Night Photo Editor New York Post (New York, NY)
- Interactive Art Director – Digital American Girl (Middleton, WI)
- Experienced Graphic Designer MOTA (Sunnyvale, CA)
Find more great design jobs on the UnBeige job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented UnBeige pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.