Only 10 days left to vote for your choice in Cooper-Hewitt’s People’s Design Awards, the only competition where Prince’s Symbol guitar and a Neutrogena Microdermabrasion kit battle it out for greatest design of all time. This first-of-its-kind award will be presented by Isaac Mizrahi on October 18 in NY. Here are a few nominees we wish would win:
2) Bank in the Form of a Pig: “So realistic. So chrome.” Yeah but aren’t these supposed to be pink? Also should be given the award for Longest-Winded Name.
3) Constitution of the United States of America: Says it made most of the other designs possible. But is James Madison available to accept?
4) Decorative Bra Straps: Not particularly great design but we’ll vote for anything which provides an opportunity to make Isaac boob jokes.
5) International Don’t Sign: An uplifting, encouraging symbol of great design worldwide.
- Your 2014 AIGA Medalists: Chip Kidd, Louise Fili, Bill Moggridge, and 21 More Design Stars
- Building Seagram Named Design Book of the Year by Designers & Books
- Chineasy Illustrated Dictionary Is 'Life-Enhancer of the Year' in Wallpaper* Design Awards
- Parrish Art Museum, Adidas by Tom Dixon Among Travel + Leisure Design Award Winners