If you’re not only an expert at using Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook but can edit video with the best of them, you should take a look at The Atlantic‘s 2012-2013 social media/multimedia fellowship.
The ad was posted on The Atlantic‘s Tumblr on Friday.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t include details on whether the gig is paid or not The post has been updated to say it’s a paid, year-long job based in Washington, D.C. This is a great opportunity to get some hands-on social media and video experience at a great publication.
In addition to emailing over a resume, the editors would also “love to see the following”:
- Your Twitter / Tumblr / Vimeo / YouTube / etc. pages
- Anything cool you’ve made recently
- A video someone else made that you think is great
- A blog that you think is awesome
- A meme that you think is awesome
- A GIF that you think is awesome
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
- McGraw Center for Business Journalism Offers Up to $15,000 Fellowship for In-depth Business Reporting
- MediaShift Launches EducationShift to Move Journalism Education Forward
- Vidahlia Press, Pubsoft Partner Up for Prison Writing Contest
- Still Making Summer Plans? Deadline Nears For Google's Journalism Fellowship