Did you know that there was a 355 percent growth in spam across social media sites in the first half of 2013?
What if I told you that over 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute, that the average lifespan of a piece of content on Pinterest is one week and that 50 percent of technology companies say that they have acquired customers through Twitter?
This infographic from Likeable presents 10 surprising social media statistics.*
* As one commenter noted below, statistic #3 should say million and not billion.
- The Top 10 Most Popular Football Teams On Twitter [STATS]
- How Big Was The Game Of Thrones Season 4 Premier On Twitter And Facebook? [STATS]
- The 20 Most Popular Brands On Twitter [STATS]
- The 10 Most Popular People On Twitter [STATS]