We’re excited to announce the first East-Coast edition of Inside Social Apps, happening in New York City on December 3, 2012. This full-day conference will include focused panels, presentations, and fireside chats on timely topics and trends. If you’re a member of the social or mobile app industry, you won’t want to miss our great lineup of expert speakers.
A few key session highlights include:
- Facebook, iOS, Android: Which Platforms Hold the Most Potential in 2013? This panel will cover app performance by platform and region and cross-platform development strategies and challenges.
- The Future of Mobile App Discovery and Marketing: Listen to top industry leaders discuss the challenges of fostering successful mobile app discovery and marketing strategies.
- Monetizing Social and Mobile Games: Learn about different methods of monetization and how a hybrid model may become the road to success for social and mobile developers.
ISA is less than 3 weeks away! Register now for the event and save $150 on a conference pass or $250 on a combo pass for access to ISA and the AllFacebook Marketing Conference on December 4-5. We hope to see you there.
- Social Media Experts Lead Interactive Online Event
- Twitter And The Future Of Social TV
- AllTwitter Marketing Conference Starts Tomorrow: Register Now And Save!
- Insider's Guide To AllTwitter Marketing Conference, June 4, San Francisco