It’s finally the weekend, but that doesn’t mean that Twitter just turns off. We’ve compiled our top ten stories of the week, so you can do some weekend catch-up. From how to network more effectively on Twitter to a story about how economists are using Twitter to beat the stock market, here are our top stories of the week.
Did you know we have a newsletter? Sign up to receive a daily digest of all things Twitter, sent straight to your inbox. Click here to sign up for the AllTwitter Newsletter.
- 7 Ways to Network more Effectively on Twitter
- The Happiest Country on Twitter is… [Infographic]
- Twitter Launches New Followers Dashboard to all Advertisers [Screenshot]
- 25 Creative Tweet Prompts to Help You Banish (140 Character) Writer’s Block
- How to Keep your Twitter Account Active – Even When You’re on Vacation
- A Look at The Top 25 Newspapers on Twitter
- 5 Must-Have Twitter Gifts for the Tweet-Obsessed
- So, How Many Active Users Does Twitter Really Have? 200 Million? 100 Million? 50 Million?
- Economists Use Twitter To Beat The Stock Market
- It’s Okay To Go Crazy On Twitter (Just As Long As You’re Consistent About It)
- This Week On Twitter: Twitter Interns Paid $6,791/Month, Social User Stats, Social Job Screening
- This Week On Twitter: 7 Engagement Tips, Twitter’s Top Brands, Twitter Account That Draws Your Tweet
- This Week On Twitter: Social Share Buttons Rated #1, Social Customer Service Tips, Pay With A Tweet
- This Week On Twitter: 20 Top Twitter Brands, How Kids Use Social Media, 7 Creative Twitter Campaigns