The Latin American digital landscape is rapidly maturing, and brand marketers globally should take note.
IMS, Latin America’s largest independent digital agency, put together an infographic to explore the Latin American digital consumer, and what marketers need to know in order to reach him or her.
Five things every brand marketer should know about this fastest growing Internet economy:
· Nearly 64% of the LatAm Internet population is 34 or younger.
· 97.5% of LatAm Internet users are on social media, including Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook.
· There’s been a 60.5% increase in ecommerce between 2011 and 2013 in Latin America.
More stats to paint the Latin American digital picture, below:
- The World Of Social Media Monitoring And Analytics [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Build Your Digital Audience Across Social Media, Email And Mobile [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Past, Present And Future Of Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Women Dominate Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]