Did you know that social media users who receive excellent service from their favourite brands go on to spend, on average, 21 percent more than non-social customers?
Conversely, 83 percent of socially savvy consumers have walked away from a purchase in the past year after having a negative support experience with brand, compared to just 49 percent of everybody else *.
These and other findings were unveiled in a recent study by American Express, and this information has now been packaged together in this infographic by REV Media Marketing.
* Politely known as “Luddites”.
- Vice Capitals: Revealing America's Sin Cities (Via Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- A Brief History Of The #Selfie (1839-2014) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Science Of B2B Online Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The History Of Social Networking Through The Ages [INFOGRAPHIC]