Many businesses are already on social media, but they’re tweeting without a roadmap. Developing a strategy for all of your tweets, status update, customer service, monitoring efforts and more can be time-consuming and expensive – if you don’t have the resources to create your own strategy, here’s one that’s been created for you.
This infographic from Signals.ca is targeted towards the health care industry, but most of the social media strategy tips can be applied to any business.
Here are the seven basic steps to creating a social strategy:
- Know your audience
- Define clear objectives
- Create key messages
- Plan your content
- Engage on Facebook
- Lead (& follow) on Twitter
- Manage your accounts
The only step that might be missing from this basic strategy is to monitor your effectiveness and adjust your strategy based on this data. But otherwise, the tips in here are priceless for brands looking for a quick and dirty social strategy.
Take a look at the infographic below for a detailed description of each step:
- This Week On Twitter: FIFA Says No To World Cup Avatars, Social Media Leads, #Selfie History
- How To Protect Your Customer List On Twitter
- Vice Capitals: Revealing America's Sin Cities (Via Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- A Brief History Of The #Selfie (1839-2014) [INFOGRAPHIC]