This one is a real bugaboo of mine.
Some questions that may sound familar:
- How can you spend so much time on Twitter?
- Where do you find all those links?
- Don’t you have anything better to do?
There’s really no need to justify passion, but here’s your answer: because it interests me. Because it interests the people I care about. Because I see the value. And when something is interesting and valuable, then it’s fairly easy to make that extra effort to accommodate it into your life.
If you don’t see the value, or simply are not willing to, then it’s never going to be important. You’re always going to see that effort as ‘wasted’.
Either find the time, or do not. But please don’t criticise other people because they’re prepared and able to do the work and research that you’ve shown you’re incapable of doing yourself.
- Twitter's Big (And Untapped) Opportunity With B2B Marketers
- Twitter's Most Powerful Advertising Feature (That You're Not Using)
- Three Brand Fails That Prove Auto-Replies On Twitter Are A Bad Idea
- Would You Want To Follow Someone With A Handshake?