There’s a new section on my website – Twitter For Business.
This page will house all the tips, tutorials and articles on Twittercism that are most relevant to brands and entrepreneurs on Twitter, including:
- One In Ten (Why Talking About Your Competitors Gets Your Customers Talking About You)
- What Is The Real Cost Of Trying To Make Money Online With Twitter?
- Hey, Brands On Twitter: What Happens To Their Work Account When Your Star Employee Quits?
- Convert Your Mailing List To Twitter Followers (And Save A Fortune)
Next week, I’ll be publishing a step-by-step guide for businesses that are new to the social network, offering a ‘how to’ guide to maximise the Twitter experience. In the meantime, check out Twitter For Business, and let me know which topics you’d like to see covered in the future.
- Three Brand Fails That Prove Auto-Replies On Twitter Are A Bad Idea
- HootSuite Acquires Social Analytics Leader UberVU
- Lenders Are Mining Your Social Media Profiles To Help Determine Your Credit Score
- Would You Want To Follow Someone With A Handshake?