Keep reading for the fun facts and stats that represent Britain’s 2013 fascination with and penchant for social media.
- The UK has the highest proportion of social networking users (52%)
- London has more social media jobs than anywhere outside the U.S.
- Adele is the most followed celebrity on Twitter in the UK, with 18 million followers
- The British monarchy’s Twitter account gained an incredible 40,000 Twitter followers on the day baby George was born
- Jennifer Lawrence, Brad Pitt, Gravity And THAT Selfie - Twitter's Reaction To The Oscars [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The World Of Social Media Monitoring And Analytics [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Build Your Digital Audience Across Social Media, Email And Mobile [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Past, Present And Future Of Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]