iPad’s on everyone’s mind. Our sibling GalleyCat won’t be buying an official GalleyCat iPad right away, so Jason Boog has rounded up 8 ways to win one.
Here’s more from GalleyCat: “We are not vouching for any of these contests, but we wanted to share the links. Just follow the directions below to enter yourself in eight different iPad contests. Many of these links were drawn from the excellent site, Brokelyn.”
Here are the contests:
1. Write five posts at everythingiCafe before March 31st, 2010.
2. Register at PriceCanada.com before March 31, 2010
3. Design an iPad etching at Gizmodo before April 3, 2010.
4. Retweet a message at dealpl.us before April 3, 2010.
5. Follow a company on Twitter at Logos before April 3, 2010.
6. Follow a company on Twitter at Meritline before April 15, 2010.
7. Share a link and post at WeekinRewind.com before April 30, 2010.
8. Facebook or tweet a message at Irish Aisle Blog before August 1, 2010
And don’t forget Electric Literature is giving away a free Sony eReader in a Twitter contest.