Having your car break down is no fun at all. But there are plenty of apps that you can install on your mobile device to help out when you are in need. From DIY car repair apps, to apps that will help you shop for the right price on car fixes to apps that will notify loved ones and your mechanic if you get into an accident.
Below, we’ve collected five other free tools Bible readers can use for iOS and Android devices; they can be downloaded at Google Play, Amazon’s Appstore and Apple’s App Store.
1. RepairPal: Auto Repair Expert: “Whether it’s an auto emergency, a roadside breakdown, or just a small problem, RepairPal can help. The award winning RepairPal app tells you the right price to pay for your repair, finds you a great mechanic in the area, tracks all your repairs, and gives you one-touch access to roadside assistance.”
2. Help I Crashed My Car: “Help I Crashed My Car will provide you and your family with access to almost everything you need if you are ever involved in a car accident! Its patent-pending wireless technology provides you and your family with a one-click automated emergency communication system that contacts up to 3 family members, your insurance company, insurance agent and your preferred body shop.”
3. AutoZone: “The AutoZone App offers DIY repair information and convenient shopping tools. The AutoZone App streamlines your shopping experience. Get unlimited access to AutoZone’s free vehicle repair guides. Easily find the parts and accessories you need. Create shopping lists, check availability and pricing, locate a store, track your Rewards and more. Get in the Zone – AutoZone!”
4. AAA Roadside: “Easily send your location and vehicle breakdown info to AAA for rapid response. AAA’s legendary roadside assistance is available easily through this app. Avoid waiting on the phone and receive confirmation that the information sent to AAA is correct. Using the location of your Android device a road service request is a few simple steps away. Select the type of breakdown and AAA assures your information is delivered to a local roadside problem-solving technician for quick response.”
5. Tire Size Calculator and Guide: “Compare tire/wheel specs conveniently and get guide for tire/wheel upgrade with this calculator utility. Calculate how much equivalent chassis (sprung) weight you can take off your car by choosing a lighter tire and wheel package. Get recommended upgrade/replacement tire sizes with adjustable difference variables between new tires and old tires.”