For your weekend reading pleasure, here are the most popular eBook headlines of the week, including Apple mysterious iPad cases, Kindle Fire figures and an important Supreme Court ruling.
Click here to sign up for eBookNewser’s daily email newsletter, getting all our publishing stories, book deal news, videos, podcasts, interviews, and writing advice in one place.
1. How to Convert EPub Books for use on Kindle
2. Supreme Court Rules For Copyright On Old Foreign Titles
3. Free eBooks of the Week
4. More Books Published This Week Than In 1950
5. Publishers Show Less Enthusiasm About eReaders Increasing Reading
6. NBC News Creates NBC Publishing
7. New ‘iPad 2S’ Cases showing up in China – Could This be the Next iPad?
8. Should eBooks Be Distinguished From Books?
9. Each Kindle Fire is Worth Over a Hundred Bucks in Content Sales (Maybe)
10. How to Read eBooks on the HP TouchPad
- More Controls in Your Facebook Feeds & Our Best Stories of the Week
- Our Favorite Apps for Music Discovery: Our Ten Best Stories of the Week
- How to Make Your KickStarter Projects More Successful: Our Ten Best Stories of the Week
- Breaking Up with Your Job & Flying Robots: Our Ten Best Stories of the Week