Google+’s Hangouts feature has become a popular way for multiple people to hang out virtually and Google has a new tool to help you remember the fun.
The company said that it will introduce a new app called Capture to help you save your favorite moments of a Google+ hangout. The app lets you snap photos of your virtual social session.
- All photos are saved to a shared album, visible only to other Hangout invitees
- You can view these photos while inside the Hangout, when browsing your photo albums, or by visiting the original Hangout post
- And, importantly, you’ll always know when the app is in use: when you join a Hangout, when someone opens the app, and whenever a picture is taken
- Google Glass Allowing Users to Try a Pair But Only for Looks
- In the Future, Google Chromebooks Can Be Unlocked With Your Smartphones
- Google Camera Brings Lens Blurring Manipulation to Mobile Photography
- Irony: Google Glass Developer Creates App That Maps Security Cameras