For your weekend reading pleasure, here are the most popular headlines of the week–ranging from Stephen Colbert’s iPad boredom (video embedded above) to the German Kindle Store.
Click here to sign up for eBookNewser’s daily email newsletter, getting all our publishing stories, book deal news, videos, podcasts, interviews, and writing advice in one place.
1. Kinboox – New eBook Lending Site Launched
2. HarperCollins Executive Calls Library eBook Restrictions a ‘Work in Progress’
3. California Town Considering a Book-less library
4. O’Reilly to Go Print on Demand
5. The German Kindle Store is Almost Open
6. Borders Employees Amuse Themselves with Sign Humor
7. Entourage Pocket Edge Now Ridiculously Cheap on Amazon
8. Stephen Colbert Is Already Bored with the iPad 2
9. Library eBooks Come to the Blackberry
10. B&N Now Recruiting Developers for NookColor Apps
- More Controls in Your Facebook Feeds & Our Best Stories of the Week
- Our Favorite Apps for Music Discovery: Our Ten Best Stories of the Week
- How to Make Your KickStarter Projects More Successful: Our Ten Best Stories of the Week
- Breaking Up with Your Job & Flying Robots: Our Ten Best Stories of the Week