It’s that time again. For the past couple months I’ve been following the stats offered by The Pirate Bay. It’s been rather interesting, and the results have been fairly consistent.
It’s been 2 weeks since I last covered this topic, and the list has changed significantly. Only 2 of the titles on the last list are still on this one, and they moved up in the ranking. The 3 new titles are all nonfiction, and they are also how-to guides.
- Never Be Lied to Again: How to Get the Truth In 5 Minutes Or Less
- How to Win Every Argument : The Use and Abuse of Logic
- How to Instantly Connect with Anyone: 96 All-New Little Tricks
- 110 Amazing Magic Tricks With Everyday Objects
- The Extreme Searcher’s Internet Handbook
I do find it rather interesting that no matter how often I check,the list is always dominated by self-improvement titles. I could make some quip here (the last 2 titles are particularly inspiring), but I won’t. Why do you suppose this list remains so consistent?