Every few weeks (this part tends to get repetitive) I like to visit The Pirate Bay and see what are the most pirated ebook titles. I actually refer to buy my eBooks, but I also like to now what the well informed pirate is reading.
It’s been a couple weeks since I last checked, and 2 of the top 5 titles have been replaced with exercise books.
- 7 Weeks to 50 Pull-Ups: Strengthen and Sculpt Your Arms, Shoulders
- 1,001 Facts that Will Scare the S#*t Out of You
- Kindle Library (4,687 Ebooks – Mobi)
- Do Not Open: An Encyclopedia of the World’s Best-Kept Secrets
- 7 Weeks to 100 Push-Ups: Strengthen and Sculpt Your Arms, Abs, Chest
The 2 new titles are not that unusual. This list has had books like them before, and these probably made the list because it’s only a couple days after Christmas. They are likely a reaction to overeating during the holidays.
One other interesting detail we can learn from this list is that Amazon is having a far better holiday season than any other eReader maker or eBookstore. That bundle of pirated Kindle eBooks has been on this list for nearly a month, while the corresponding bundle if Epub eBooks is far down the list
image by ~dolldreamer~