In-person classes have a dedicated instructor to guide you, assignments to help you make progress, and evening meeting times to connect you with classmates. You’ll get a high level of attention and personalized feedback from your instructor while interacting with fellow students to form new connections. Classes include weekly lessons, workshopping, and assignments. There is also an ongoing online discussion forum where you can connect with your instructor and classmates between meeting sessions.
Storytelling for Media Professionals
Learn how to use stories to inspire, connect, and persuade
- Tuesdays 6:45-9:45pm ET, 2 sessions full schedule
By the end of class, you will have:
At least one story to share in a variety of settings and a deeper understanding of how to use storytelling to connect with clients and co-workers alike.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Uncover stories in everyday life
- Identify the three types of stories in business
- Hone and improve your listening
- Incorporate stories into media work
- Utilize relaxation techniques for pitching and performing