What we almost missed today…
• We’re all wondering what Palin will do next… “Inside Radio” just can’t “quit making things up,” speculating that she could take to the airwaves next.
• ABC’s senior justice correspondent Pierre Thomas has landed an exclusive with Attorney General Eric Holder. The interview, which will include questions on closing Guantanamo and the Bush administration’s interrogation practices, will air tomorrow on Nightline. You’ll also see excerpts on GMA and World News.
• CNN’s chief international correspondent Christiane Amanpour is launching a show on CNN International, aptly named Amanpour, to air weekdays at 3pm and on Sundays at 2pm. “I want this show to stir the global conscience. I have witnessed so much that itâ€™s time to start making real sense of it all,” she said in a release.
• And more news at CNN tonight- Latino in America, anchored by Soledad O’Brien, will air this October.
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death