Harper’s Bazaar has promoted three editors. The details, via WWD, are below.
- Nicole Fritton has been named fashion market and accessories director
- Elisa Lipsky-Karasz has been named features director, following Anamaria Wilson’s departure
- Joanna Hillman is now Harper’s Bazaar’s style director
- Four Executives Promoted at Atlantic Media
- Tina Brown on Newsweek: 'I'm so Glad I'm Not the Editor'
- Bloomberg Pursuits UN Cover Story Shoot Required Four Months of Negotiations
- Newsweek Returns with a Thud [Updated]