Meredith Corporation has made a few fairly big promotions today. Below are the details.
- Christine Guilfoyle has been promoted to VP/group publisher, overseeing Allrecipes, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and EatingWell. She reports to Tom Witschi, the executive VP/president of Meredith Women’s Lifestyle Group.
- Linda Fears has tacked VP onto her role as editor-in-chief of Family Circle. Fears has been the editor of the magazine for the past eight years. Fears will also continue as editorial director of Meredith’s Food Content Center of Excellence. Fears continues to report to Jim Carr, executive VP and President of Family Circle.
- Cheryl Brown has been named editor-in-chief of Allrecipes magazine. Brown most recently served as editorial director of Recipe.com. Brown will report to Fears.
- Britta Cleveland has been promoted to senior VP, research solutions. Cleveland has been with Meredith in 2004, most recently serving as VP, research solutions. She continues to report to Nancy Weber, executive VP/CMO.
- Four Executives Promoted at Atlantic Media
- More Changes at the Top for Time Inc. [Updated]
- Former Time Inc. CEO Jack Griffin Named CEO of Tribune Publishing
- Esquire Adds Style Editor, BuzzFeed Names Data Editor