Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Bloomberg LP Getting Earful of Worker Complaints, August 3
- Lolo Jones: Media ‘Ripped Me to Shreds’, August 8
- Mayor Bloomberg Gets Confrontational with WPIX Reporter Mary Murphy, August 7
- New York Native, Composing Great Marvin Hamlisch Succumbs to Short Illness, August 7
- Magazines Suffer a Brutal First Half, August 7
- Cover Battle: New York Times Magazine or The Economist, August 2
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- People Celebrates 'Most Beautiful' Issue with Creepy Photos
- Smithsonian Goes Celebrity Route
- Nina Willdorf Named Editor of All You
- Lake Bell AND Tom Hardy Go Topless for Esquire